I honestly thought it was an ad then it stunned me. Lolx. Imagine your boyfriend doing something like that. GG!!!

Grabbed a comment:

20130812-comment

I’ve been trying to fit the word oxymoron in my sentences these days. It’s working well, people tend to be that way.

Tags:
6 Comments
  1. selenecaulfield 8 years ago

Can I simply say what a comfort to uncover somebody who truly knows what they are discussing on
    the web. You definitely know how to bring a problem to light and make it important.
    A lot more people ought to read this and understand this side of your story.
    I was surprised that you are not more popular because you definitely possess the gift.

2. jacinto 8 years ago

I’ve been browsing on-line more than 3 hours these days, but I by no means discovered
    any fascinating article like yours. It’s pretty value enough
    for me. In my opinion, if all web owners and bloggers made excellent
    content material as you did, the web will likely
    be a lot more useful than ever before.

3. betterthanyou 8 years ago

Undeniably imagine that that you said. Your favourite reason appeared to be on the web the easiest
    thing to bear in mind of. I say to you, I definitely get irked even
    as other people consider concerns that they plainly don’t recognise about.
    You managed to hit the nail upon the top as neatly as defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people can take
    a signal. Will likely be again to get more. Thank you

4. hunter 8 years ago

Today, I went to the beachfront with my children.
    I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and
    said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.”
    She put the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside
    and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back!
    LoL I know this is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!

5. Beatriz 8 years ago

I read this piece of writing fully about the resemblance
    of latest and earlier technologies, it’s remarkable article.

6. indiraperry 8 years ago

Keep on writing, great job!