How the hell did the week go by so quickly? Any kind soul care to send me to the airport by 4am?

Anyway, *ahem* I’m so tempted to say it but… I shall not. Not yet? Ahhh I really can’t decide. What if I’m making the wrong choice again? What if I MIA after 1 week and we can’t even be friends (oh that has sooo happened before)? What if…

Really need some advice, I’m damn worried if I agree to this and I end up screwing it up big time. This is like major dilemma.

The reason why I’m even considering this is the damn Pros and Cons 🙁 there are just too many Pros as compared to Cons >.

0 Comments

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

Copyright © Royal Privileged. All rights reserved.

or

Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?