Done shopping for Black Friday yet? It’s Cyber Monday, probably the last significant sales of the year. Don’t forget to check out your shopping carts and enjoy the massive discounts before it’s gone! (*Hint* It’s the last day at Shopbop and East Dane, definitely not one to miss!)
Now that we’ve settled that let’s take a look at what we have today from The Acai Lab.
Admitted, I’m not a big fan of açaí bowls, but I’m always up for the challenge on trying something new.
The main essence of an açaí bowl is the açaí berries. Some quick facts:
- Anti-oxidant rich – boosts the immune system and protect against free radicals.
- Full of fibre and vitamins – not only aids digestion, but the fibre is also associated with lower incidences of cardiovascular disease and improves cholesterol.
- Heart-healthy omega 3, 6, 9 – essential fatty acids for your heart, brain and blood pressure. Prevents heart diseases, improves cognitive, function and lower blood pressure.
- Low natural sugar – low in naturally occurring sugars. Prevents spikes in blood sugar levels. Perfect for weight loss.
Taking this opportunity, many thanks to Best in Singapore, during our food review of Pak Can Cook, we tried five of the Specialty Bowls from The Acai Lab. To watch what happened, remember to sign up for an account at People’s Inc. and follow and subscribe to our social media – Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
Bowl 1: Signature Açaí Bowl (Medium) – SGD 10.20
Açaí with granola, banana strawberry, blueberry, kiwi, raisins, pumpkin seed, coconut flake, cranberry and chia seed.
Bowl 2: Fruity Delight (Medium) – SGD 9.80
Açaí with mango, kiwi, blueberry, raisins, almonds and coconut flakes.
Bowl 3: Nutty Nature (Medium) – SGD 9.90
Açaí with chopped banana, kiwi, mixed nuts, pumpkin seeds, goji berries and topped with blueberries.
Bowl 4: Berry Berries (Medium) – SGD 10.10
Special açaí mango base, granola, blueberries, raisins and almonds.
Bowl 5: Tropical Açaí (Medium) – SGD 9.00
Açaí with pineapple, banana, mango, raisin, coconut flakes, walnut, cranberries and chia seed.
What makes The Acai Lab different?
The secret is in their PurpleBlend™. According to their website, The Acai Lab’s açaí base is so much more than just açaí. They created a special base using multiple purple superfoods which gives the nutrition level of their açaí bowls.
The Acai Lab only uses premium quality foods that are imported daily from private, organic plantations so that you receive the best quality.
What’s in the PurpleBlend™?
The PurpleBlend™ is made out of all-natural and organic ingredients, and it’s vegan-friendly too. Here is the breakdown:
- Sixty percent pure açaí puree.
- Twenty percent purple superfoods – blueberries, strawberries, elderberries, cranberries and figs.
- Ten percent creamy base – banana.
- Ten percent liquid base – vegan milk.
Benefits of the PurpleBlend™ includes boosting of immunity, improving brain health, gut health and skin complexion.
Last but not least, The Acai Lab provides one hour islandwide delivery to your doorstep!
In all honesty, if not for its benefits; nothing can make me eat this. Nothing to do with The Acai Lab, it’s just my personal preference.
P.S. Some of the photos are shot by Owari. Find out about the “15 Best Acai Bowl Delivery in Singapore” at Best In Singapore.