WordPress Development – Themes, Plugins & Gutenberg
WordPress currently holds over 50% of the market share on the web. WordPress is an absolutely dominant force and it’s popularity continuously grows. One of the best things about WordPress is that it’s easily extendable. There are thousands of plugins and themes available both free and premium.
You can expect high quality and fresh tutorials. This course uses the latest versions of software development including PHP (7.x), Twitter Bootstrap (4.x), and MySQL/MariaDB (5.x)
Note: Price is in USD.
The best way to learn is to understand how a tool works and what it does for you, look at examples, and then try it yourself. That’s how this course is built, with the goal to help you both learn and understand WordPress.
Take the leap into Gutenberg Development
Build components to separate your code. All this knowledge right at your fingertips!
- Web designers and developers who wish to take their skills and profit to the next level.
- Anyone who wants to generate new income streams
- Anyone who wants to understand how the WordPress core truly works and extend it.
- Entrepreneurs who want to learn how to build quality and premium plugins and themes.
- Anyone who wants to go beyond the basic template tutorials and learn how to add unique features along with BuddyPress and Woocommerce integration.
- This course is for students who are new to developing plugins and themes and would like to learn the best practices for developing themes/plugins.
What you’ll learn:
- Build a fully functioning WordPress theme and plugin
- Build websites for any business and audience
- License your theme and/or plugin
- Understand the architecture of a plugin and theme
- Understand the WordPress core and its functions
- Fully Understand WordPress’s API and how to interact with WordPress and its system
- Query the Database and create tables
- Comfortably navigate around the WordPress core
- Integrate and extend WooCommerce & BuddyPress into your theme/plugin.
- Confidently use the command line and learn basic commands.
- Improve your workflow using Babel and Webpack
- Create, manage and process admin forms.
- Create custom post types for special kinds of content
- Build custom Gutenberg blocks with React, Webpack and Babel.
- You should know how to set up a local environment.
- You should know how to install WordPress and navigate around.
- A text editor of your choice.