Improve Your Game Design With Better Gameplay
In this course, we will take a simple 2D action platformer and you will learn a variety of techniques such as how to add screen shake, how to make damage seem persistent, the importance of player action feedback and much more, all to improve how your game feels to players and learn practical example of how to implement them in your games.
The course will be taught using Unity3D but these same principles and methods can be used in any system of development you choose. After completing the course you will also be given another starter project to apply the lessons learned throughout the course yourself, and see the effect these techniques can have in different game types.
Whether you are a beginner looking to expand your development knowledge or are just looking for ways to help make your game more fun to play, this course will help you gain a greater understanding of the importance of game feel.
Start learning today and let me help you become a game developer!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners looking to learn more about game development
- Anyone who wants to learn how to improve their gameplay
- People interested in working in the game design industry.
- Please who want to create and publish their own games.
What you’ll learn
- Enhance their game’s design
- Understand what makes gameplay fun to the player
- Learn simple techniques that will make their games more exciting
- Mac or PC capable of running Unity 3D
- A copy of Unity 5.3 available for free from unity3d.com