Getting Started with Canva – Canva for Beginners
Get started with Canva & Graphic Design in this info-packed new course for graphic design, social media, infographics & much more!
This course will take you from absolute 0 to being able to create your own graphics & designs in a quick & timely manner with confidence. You will learn all of the basics of Canva so that you can get up and running quickly, plus a few valuable tips & tricks to really take your designs and brand to the next level. Within an hour, you’ll have all of the tools to create amazing graphics, images, pdfs & more.
NOTE: Pricing is in USD.
Getting Started with Canva – Canva for Beginners has been designed to help any entrepreneurs, solopreneurs, business owners, marketers, advertisers, bloggers & social media users take advantage of the powerful & FREE online software, known as Canva. This course teaches you everything you need to know about how to use Canva to create beautiful, engaging, unique & powerful designs to capture your readers, audience, customers or even just your family & friends’ attention.
The lessons include the following:
- Creating and setting up your Canva account.
- Navigation around Canva’s interface.
- Selecting & editing pre-made templates & layouts.
- Adding artwork, images, text, and backgrounds.
- Uploading your own images.
- Setting up your brand colours.
- Sharing your designs via email, links & on social media.
- Downloading and printing your designs.
- Plus, access to all the free updates made to the course in the future.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners to Canva
- People interested in graphic design & want to get started with a free, yet powerful tool like Canva
- Business owners that want to create graphics & images themselves.
- Social Media Enthusiasts
- Marketers & Advertisers
- Graphic Designers that are interested in a tool that can help them quickly get out designs for clients or for social media.
Why is this course different?
The approach is to not only explain what & how to do something but to also SHOW you how & to include real-life situations where features are useful. This will show you the quickest way to accomplish tasks, but also show you the other ways of achieving a task as you may find that way easier. This is a beginner’s course that takes you from starting your account, all the way to using effective shortcuts to complete incredible designs in a matter of minutes.
What you’ll learn in this course:
- How to create a free account with Canva, a powerful web-based graphic design software for everyone.
- Create high-quality, professional designs & artwork that can be used for both online & offline purposes. Including eBooks, Blog graphics, Social Media posts, cover images, etc.
- Navigate the Canva dashboard & editing interface to make amazing designs in seconds.
- Learn the key shortcuts to speed up your workflow & great better designs.
- Navigate & find pre-made Canva templates to suit your designs.
- Save & download final documents in JPEG, PNG & PDF formats.
- Understand the differences between the free & paid versions of Canva.
- This course has been designed for complete beginners to Canva, no previous knowledge of Canva or any other graphic design software is required.
- No graphic design experience is required, Canva provides free templates to help guide you through the design process.
- Canva is free, but you will need a laptop or computer to access the Canva website.