Canva Tutorial: Social Media Design For Beginners
Would you like to learn about social media design?
Are you curious about Canva and need someone to help walk you thru the basics?
Welcome to Canva Tutorial: Social Media Design For Beginners.
In this Canva tutorial for beginners, you will learn how to design professional background covers for your social media.
Now more than ever it is becoming necessary to market yourself and have a presence on social media. One way to separate yourself is by having professionally designed background covers and images on all your social media accounts.
The traditional approach to getting this done is to hire a graphic designer and pay them hundreds of dollars to make the designs for your brand on social media.
While this is usually the best way to brand yourself, this can become very expensive especially when you’re just getting started. So as an alternative, learn social media design in this Canva tutorial for beginners.
NOTE: Pricing is in USD.
Designing in Canva is fun, easy, and best of all it’s free to get started.
Some of the topics we’ll cover:
- How to create your own Canva account
- How to use Canva like a pro
- How to find over 600,000 high-quality images for free
- How to add text and elements
- How to Download and upload your background covers to your social media accounts
Who this course is for:
- All recording artists, producers, songwriters, content creators, and influencers are welcome.
What you’ll learn
- How to use Canva to design background covers for your social media accounts like Facebook, twitter, youtube, and Soundcloud.
- No experience needed just have access to a computer with a good wifi connection.